No announcement yet.

Good Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but would you get away with wearing them??
    I take it the Brit lid is more comfortable??
    as in made in the last century??

Comment

• Originally posted by ice19524
      would the 2 helmets you sell be allowed
      on ranges/butts/manouvers??

what would the differences be between the
      brit/israeli/issue helmets anyway?
      I've sold a lot of them, so either people are using them or their sitting on a mantlepiece somewhere.

The Brit helmet has bulges at the ears, making it easier to wear hearing protection with them.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• A bren with a change lever that didn't let the gun fire at 'S' would be nice. It would also be handy if when at 'R' it didn't fire full auto. They have a bloody mind of their own, our Brens!

Comment

• re the brit lid, what does the Grade 1 mean??

and the boots, can u get a mirror like bull on them??

cheers for all the info!

why dont u offer free delivery with orders over €50 or....?
          do some special deals......
          boots + 3pairs of socks or something....

Comment

• Grade 1 means it's been used, but is in perfect woking order & is not in need of repair. For the helmets, this means that they've never taken a serious blow. I don't know how good a bull you'd get off the boots as I've never tried it myself, the BA don't use them as parade dress so I don't know if they bull them. It's a good boot that's comfortable & takes punishment well, that's all I care about.

The store's prices are constantly reviewed to ensure competitiveness, we will not rule out such deals & offers in the future.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

and the boots, can u get a mirror like bull on them??
              I dunno what kind of sham unit you're in, but in my unit the only parade boots acceptable are the issued ones, so there's no point in bulling another type of boots. It isn't particularly tactical to have mirrors on your toes doing tactics, anyway

Comment

• You haven't seen his parade boots. We had a competition going to see could anyone get a tiny bit of shine on them. Needless to say no one got any.
                To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

• Any change of getting Map Marking stencils available on the site?
                  SALUTE:- Formal if infrequently observed wave at an officer usually followed by "hows it going sir ?"

Comment

• I'll look into it.

Comment

• a waterproof 56 might be of interest to a few people,
                      I just got one for €23.?? inc. Delivery which I think
                      was a bit steep!! and it took over a week to get from
                      the phoenix park to south dublin!!

Comment

• What do i need for a full set of Webbing and how much roughly would it set me back?
                        Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
                        but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
                        body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming........................
                        WOO HOO - What a Ride!" :tri:

Comment

• Originally posted by How Ya Doin?
                          What do i need for a full set of Webbing and how much roughly would it set me back?
                          PLCE costs €18 a piece for grade 1 stock & €25 a piece for new. So your typical 7 piece set (belt, yoke, 2 twin ammo pocuhes, 2 utility pouches & a waterbottle pouch) will cost €126 & €175 respectively. Grade 1 stock is in perfect working order but may be dirty. It's all in OG, like the current issue.

Comment

• And what about a good day sack? €65 seems very expensive for the Arktis Day Sack.
                            Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
                            but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
                            body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming........................
                            WOO HOO - What a Ride!" :tri:

Comment

• Our prices are competitive, show me where you can get the same product cheaper & I'll match the price.

Every rucksack we have is displayed in the store, all built from top grade, IRR proofed texturised nylon.

Comment

a waterproof 56 might be of interest to a few people,
                                I just got one for €23.?? inc. Delivery which I think
                                was a bit steep!! and it took over a week to get from
                                the phoenix park to south dublin!!
                                the scout shop is a good place to get laminated maps , its roughly the same price but you would have it there and then and not hoping the postman is using it to find his way round :tri:
                                larium is a fun pill

Comment

Working...
                                X