X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go raibh míle maith agat1

Comment

Sleeping Bags

Do you plan on selling any sleeping bags in the near future?

Comment

Check out the new kit section. There'll be more choice on the way soon.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Some PMR446 radios have been added to the store.

Section level comms for a lot less money than a marconi PRR :D

Comment

Could any of you recommend a good cleaning kit for the Steyr or would a hunting rifle kit do the same job?
            Religion is like a puddle thinking that the hole in the ground that it sits in is so perfect for it that some higher being must have created it

Comment

Any .22 cleaning kit will work on the Steyr (5.56mm=.223)

A commercial cleaning device I'd whole-heartedly recommend is called the BoreSnake, which is a pull-through that cleans the barrel brilliantly in one sweep. These have proved very popular with several military units, including the Cadet School.

As with any non-issued gear though, if you get caught with it, the official attitude may not be supportive.

Comment

Cammo dye

Do you know of any cammo dye to change older uniforms as their colours have faded?
                Hanno

Comment

Hootchies (tents,man field)

I am interested in cammo tents man field (Austrlian name for one man tent).
                  Do you know of any?
                  Hanno

Comment

I may be able to help you. What size (How many man) are you looking for?
                    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Anyone out there have one of them 65 litre Protac DPM rucksacks? Cos I got one recently. Wondering what people think of them and how they got on with them?

Comment

It would be for 2 ppl,I want something for carrying on my motorbike on runs.They often go for a week so I need some extra area when erected for personal stuff.
                        Hanno

Comment

Em....maybe you would should try somewhere a little closer to home, maybe NZ. The postage to Auz would probably be more than the actuall tent. If not the PM me.
                          If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Can i get this kit through my CQ
                            To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Yeah, right before you're mobilised & sent to the border. Make sure to ask your CQ for a flakker & helmet.
                              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Was that a yes or a no.
                                To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Working...
                                X