Good Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bush hats have arrived:

The pic isn't the best, but they look identical to the rest of the uniform.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• Can't quite make it out, any chance of making the picture bigger.
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

• is it the same to the current one on issue to the PDF ?

Comment

• Looks like it!!!
          What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• It is the same as the issue one.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• was the supplier to the DF overstocked and just decided to sell them comercially or what?
              It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

• I dunno, he offered them so I bought them.

Comment

• Is that life size? Looks a bit on the large side. do they come in a smaller size?

Comment

• when will they be in store?
                    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

• They're in store now, sizes are M to XL.

Comment

• qw
                        Last edited by AATWT; 17 September 2006, 23:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by FMolloy
                          I dunno, he offered them so I bought them.
                          Ask him about smocks, I'd pay a pretty penny for 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bam Bam
                            Ask him about smocks, I'd pay a pretty penny for 1.
                            Thought you already had, for an Arktis smock (or was that someone else?)....
                            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• I do, but I use that for hiking as well, would like to get another jacket identical to the issue smock barr the irish flag and velcro for name badge.

Would also be very interested in one with a waterproof and breathable dropliner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bam Bam
                                ....would like to get another jacket identical to the issue smock barr the irish flag and velcro for name badge..
                                The older pattern smocks came minus the flag and nametag Velcro...
                                Mine is of this pattern...
                                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                                X