webbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pro tac shop the curragh , 45 euro grade 1 plce og
    :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by flash bang View Post
      pro tac shop the curragh , 45 euro grade 1 plce og
      That's not PLCE, it's a flimsy copy of same.... probably even worse than the
      Webtex stuff...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

you have seen it so
        :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by flash bang View Post
          you have seen it so
          Have indeed. Seán's own stuff is of better quality than this...
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

didnt we already have a democratic vote and declared that Protec stuff

is slighty better than a red headed babies first poo after eating a curly wurly
            Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
            Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
              didnt we already have a democratic vote and declared that Protec stuff

is slighty better than a red headed babies first poo after eating a curly wurly
              You have such a way with words, Hedge. There's a poet waiting to burst out of you (that's not a pun on your "poo" comment above, BTW).

Belated Happy Birthday, BTW
              Last edited by FMolloy; 18 September 2006, 21:00.

Comment

He is right though Truck Driver!!!
                What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Nothing is worse than Webtex.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I would prefer to wear 58 pattern than to wear webtex. 58 pattern may shrink and connections may come loose, but it isn't gonna rip unless I'm doing something very, very insane with it

Comment

Doing something insane with it? Like wearing it out on the ground.
                      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

I would prefer to wear 58 pattern than to wear webtex. 58 pattern may shrink and connections may come loose, but it isn't gonna rip unless I'm doing something very, very insane with it
                        Take annual camp, operational platoon training, an audience of 20 three stars, two very strong PDF sgts, me in my 58 pattern webbing and a lesson on how to drag someone to safety while under fire.

Sgt1 to Sgt2 "have you got him by the straps?"
                        Sgt2 to Sgt1 "ready when you are, lets GO!"

"SNAP" two sgts go windmilling past the billets with bits of my 58 pattern yoke in their hands.

Result: I used CEFO "belt order" for the rest of camp.
                        "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

protac is cat the stuff rips deforms and for some reason the pouches never close proprely this said its better than web tex which is also super poxy its like toy webbing, i had one of there bergans on my first weekend one of the trident clips on the main strap broke a split occured in th rocket pouch's, i recomend PLCE any day only prob was as a mag man on my pots i never had enough room for ammo but if ya have an empty utilty pouch it helps.
                          But there's no danger
                          It's a professional career
                          Though it could be arranged
                          With just a word in Mr. Churchill's ear
                          If you're out of luck you're out of work
                          We could send you to johannesburg.

(Elvis Costello, Olivers Army)

Comment

Apod start a words of wisdom thread
                            It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

There used to be a "useful tips" thread some time ago, but I couldn't be arsed looking for it now.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Who and where is FMolloy
                                Last edited by Laoch; 26 September 2006, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X