Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laoch View Post
    Who and where is FMolloy
    I'm FMolloy, I run the Store and I'm in Dublin. I can be contacted via PM or email and I am more than happy to answer any question you might have.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by turbocalves View Post
      protac is cat the stuff rips deforms and for some reason the pouches never close proprely this said its better than web tex which is also super poxy its like toy webbing, i had one of there bergans on my first weekend one of the trident clips on the main strap broke a split occured in th rocket pouch's, i recomend PLCE any day only prob was as a mag man on my pots i never had enough room for ammo but if ya have an empty utilty pouch it helps.

Send the offending Bergan to me and I will get a new one for it.
      This will clear out some space in your house and give me a new backpack.

Comment

There's a warehouse army surplus store just outside middleton in cork where i got my webbing, €50, really good bit of kit, i'll put up a pic when i get one.
        Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

I found the protac webbing to be pretty good,....except for the poxy belt,..fell apart and always loosened,piece of Crap,had to get a replacement belt,other than that the webbing is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by ackack View Post
            There's a warehouse army surplus store just outside middleton in cork where i got my webbing, €50, really good bit of kit, i'll put up a pic when i get one.
            If that was the pre made up stuff ackack i think you bought the webtex, it aint much dearer there to buy separates and make it yourself .
            "Let no mans ghost come back to say my training let him down"

Comment

They don't sell webtex in midleton. He only sells surplus PLCE or Protac stuff.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

well the one he had made up didnt look the mae west and my mate called it webtex and told me to stay away from it

Comment

No, thats just poor grade British Surplus PLCE. The best of the OG is long gone. Your mate may not have a clue what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by piper_69 View Post
                    Send the offending Bergan to me and I will get a new one for it.
                    This will clear out some space in your house and give me a new backpack.
                    curioser and and curioser, its brit dpm, and ya can have it if ya really want it
                    But there's no danger
                    It's a professional career
                    Though it could be arranged
                    With just a word in Mr. Churchill's ear
                    If you're out of luck you're out of work
                    We could send you to johannesburg.

(Elvis Costello, Olivers Army)

Comment

Web-tex doesn't do OG webbing as a rule, only OG bergens & other bits.
                      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                        No, thats just poor grade British Surplus PLCE. The best of the OG is long gone. Your mate may not have a clue what he is talking about.
                        Webtex ,poor grade plce ,protec ,green dunnes stores bags he called it shit stuff and i would tend to believe him he doesnt tend to comment on things he doesn,t know about and i seen his own kit from the brits and this stuff crap in comparison
                        Last edited by sparky; 19 October 2006, 09:42.

Comment

Marry him then.

Comment

getting married once this year is enough

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                              If that was the pre made up stuff ackack i think you bought the webtex, it aint much dearer there to buy separates and make it yourself .
                              It wasn't webtex, and the stuff is quite strong, haven't had it out on the ground yet but from the looks of it it will hold up well, the only piece i would be worried about was the large resperator haversack i bought seperately for it, (using it as a large utility pouch) it's older than the rest and not as good quality.
                              Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

Here's a pic as promised
                                Attached Files
                                Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

Working...
                                X