• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRISH ARMY DESERT DPM WET WEATHER / GORETEX SET - XL - ULTRA RARE

£400.00

Comment

• Desert pattern raingear?
      For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• ISAF issue.
        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• irish defence forces clothing !! | Collectables, Militaria, Current Militaria (1991-Now) | eBay!

More items of kit on sale.....!!!!!!!!!
          Lock and load

Comment

• The person is arranging collection in Dublin, so if the PAs were anyway interested they could do a sting operation.

Comment

• My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!
              Lock and load

Comment

• Emmaculte.
                For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• He's probably an exer so he could tell the PAs to **** off couldn't he? Doubt the gardai will waste time on it.
                  Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Brilliant,

I love emmaculate stuff.
                    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

• Camouflage duct tape

e2.99 in Aldi this week

Attached Files
                      Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

• I predict allot of ripped trouser crotches being "repaired" with that camo tape.

Comment

• Get yourself a pair of the 2016 issue trousers.No more ripped crotches with those!!
                          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Do you know what I wish?
                            That someone would commercially make and sell the old green combat jacket with the vertical chest pockets and the poachers pocket.
                            It's no longer uniform, you could alter it slightly but damn....I'd buy it and I promise you a lot of others would too!

Comment

• Originally posted by expat01 View Post
                              Do you know what I wish?
                              That someone would commercially make and sell the old green combat jacket with the vertical chest pockets and the poachers pocket.
                              It's no longer uniform, you could alter it slightly but damn....I'd buy it and I promise you a lot of others would too!
                              I gave away two of them last year
                              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                                I gave away two of them last year
                                Wouldn't have done much good to me down here.
                                But the comments and requests I got on my now worn-out example convince me there's a market for a civilianised version.

Comment

Working...
                                X