Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darksaga View Post
    Yes i know my dad has 2, one with the steyr and the older ones, the model with the FN, but i was under the impression that it was DF property and couldn't be sold?
    As far as I know an ex Sgt from Limerick started making these some years ago. They are actually nothing to do with the DF at all other than representing members of course.
    sigpic
    Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
    My favourite moment was when the
    Originally posted by hedgehog
    red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

• Ah ok, my bad. Thought they were made only for the DF.
      Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

• Has to be a copy. Way too clean for the genuine article.
        Last edited by Goldie fish; 1 May 2007, 22:29.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• i actually own a real one with the bar for combat and the ribbon is in a far worse state , but having said that there was someone selling brand new ribbon a few weeks back
          :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

• lol

You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

• Have one of the figures myself..the cav variety ..very nice and bought it in a shop....nothing to do with the DF.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• surely not worth that amount
                "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

• silly really........
                  :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

• anything is now possible...wonder how much I'd get for a used one?
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Thats the same seller that was trying to sell officers PDF beret and other such items
                      "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• The only way you'd get an unused one would be to "liberate" it from stationery stores.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Anyone know the cheapest method of getting gear from England to Ireland, posting and shipping wise. Found some really good kit on Ebay but shipping cost via royla mail are prohibitive
                          "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Depends on what you're shipping. What sort of weight/size you talking about?
                            I saw Elvis. He sat between me and bigfoot on the UFO.

Comment

• 5kg - 1m x 0.45m x 0.35m. The cheapest I could find is £50 sterling

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                                Anyone know the cheapest method of getting gear from England to Ireland, posting and shipping wise. Found some really good kit on Ebay but shipping cost via royla mail are prohibitive
                                What are you getting

will it come in a plain brown envelope
                                Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                                Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                                The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                                The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                                The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                                Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
                                X