No announcement yet.

Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well whoever it is is in the cork area, just check their user profile!!I wonder did whatever branches of the DF who monitor this board(Hey Lads!!!) read this thread and jump into action on the matter?!?
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie
      Well whoever it is is in the cork area, just check their user profile!!I wonder did whatever branches of the DF who monitor this board(Hey Lads!!!) read this thread and jump into action on the matter?!?
      Over a €5 shirt? hardly merits the bandwidth here, never mind action being taken....
      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Hey it might give them something to do other thatn read posts all day.
        Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

I reckon tis Goldie - He's in the cork area and strangly enough he hasn't posted in this thread yet!!

..We know who you are!!
          "I'm like Bush, I see the world more like checkers than chess." - Dennis Miller

Comment

Quick get him!

Comment

I only sell garda uniforms....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Ya actually we don't get issued enough kit for one of ours to be selling it
                "I'm like Bush, I see the world more like checkers than chess." - Dennis Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Llorrac
                  Ya actually we don't get issued enough kit for one of ours to be selling it
                  True enough.
                  We were probably gonna be bidding on it.

Comment

oh my god?? somebody's gonna be bet for that.

Fridgy I am your number one fan, seriously I really like your way with words.

Dont ever change
                    Last edited by hedgehog; 22 October 2005, 19:13.
                    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

What's wrong with this picture

Meh.

Comment

Theres a 9th Battalion flash in the picture?!? I will inform my CQ tomorrow!!!
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Christ. I hope someone reports these idiots

Comment

Originally posted by yooklid
                            Someone doesn't know which way up stripes go.......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al
                              Over a €5 shirt? hardly merits the bandwidth here, never mind action being taken....
                              (Quote - Big Al) over a 5 euro shirt ? hardly merits the bandwidth here,never mind action being taken...........

Cant see what all the fuss is about. lots of army surplus including patches and badges of every army in the world is sold on ebay. Why all the fuss over irish DF stuff? If its because of security reasons then they will have to withdraw all sales of military stuff regardless of what country they come from and ebay would lose a lot of income not to mention a lot of sellers/buyers who trade and buy this stuff as a hobby. I have seen loads of irish battallion patchs including UN ones sold on ebay in the last couple of years.If the sellers items are still goverment property then i could understand but if he bought these items himself and no longer serves then i dont see what the problem is .

Comment

Was under the impression that patches were not covered by the regulation covering the rest of the uniform. Will look it up but in the mean time I'm open to correction.
                                Last edited by Tribunius; 12 May 2006, 04:37.
                                "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X