No announcement yet.

Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to say I know who the seller is....tipped him off he was being watched...he was RDF but gone now I think..
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
      he was RDF but gone now I think..
      ya he is gone now
      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.ie/IRISH-DPM-ARMY-LO...d=p3286.c0.m14

How did he get this??

Comment

• Originally posted by madmullen58 View Post
          How did he get this??
          Someones going to suffer big time over that. Easy enough to take the serial number off it, but whoever signed for it is chin deep in the brown stuff, either the CQ whos' stores it was stolen from, or the poor bugger who was issued it (I know it says unissued, but they don't get a lot of use with most people)
          CRIME SCENE INSTIGATOR

Comment

• Originally posted by REX View Post
            Someones going to suffer big time over that. Easy enough to take the serial number off it, but whoever signed for it is chin deep in the brown stuff, either the CQ whos' stores it was stolen from, or the poor bugger who was issued it (I know it says unissued, but they don't get a lot of use with most people)

He has blacked out the Serial No..

Comment

• Come eight o'clock tomorow morning the powers to be will know about this and a check of all issued and unissued bags will take place and any that are deficient will cause an unholy flap.
              Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

• Has the matching daysack too

Along with a SHIRT, SMALL SMOCK, and TROUSERS.
                Last edited by ODIN; 4 October 2009, 21:51.
                What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• With serial number removed......

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry View Post
                    With serial number removed......

My guess is the ordnance has been whipped from lockers and then sold on..

But, if the MA can get hold of the seller or Ebay Authorities they can get the serial No's and the owners..
                    Last edited by Craghopper; 4 October 2009, 22:03.

Comment

With serial number removed......
                      That will just make the DF have the numbers put on a more secure way, rather than a sown on patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul View Post
                        That will just make the DF have the numbers put on a more secure way, rather than a sown on patch.
                        Or it'll be a case of "all ranks on the square with their bergen on their back" tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Folks, we're missing the point here that it can easily be PDF own kit that they're selling in return for a bit of cash on the side.

Nothing new by a long shot.
                          "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                            Folks, we're missing the point here that it can easily be PDF own kit that they're selling in return for a bit of cash on the side.

Nothing new by a long shot.
                            Eh! Okay and what do they say to their CQ?? Eh I sold it for cash?

Its serial numbered for a reason..you lose it you pay for the lost one and the replacement.

Comment

Or it'll be a case of "all ranks on the square with their bergen on their back" tomorrow morning.
                              Tomorrow morning? There not to be brought out side the barracks unless on duties or on a ex, from what I understand, I'd give them thirty mins to be out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craghopper View Post
                                Eh! Okay and what do they say to their CQ?? Eh I sold it for cash?

Its serial numbered for a reason..you lose it you pay for the lost one and the replacement.
                                Eh, it was "stolen" from the car or locker Q, honest. Or as the case I have seen time and time again with PLCE kit, they guys go on their ticket, return kit, and it is intercepted between the desk and being disposed of.
                                "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Working...
                                X