Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
    Eh, it was "stolen" from the car or locker Q, honest. Or as the case I have seen time and time again with PLCE kit, they guys go on their ticket, return kit, and it is intercepted between the desk and being disposed of.
    Can't happen anymore, we were told even if you lose it, its coming out of your wages.
    Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

• "it was stolen" bodes much better for future career prospects than "I sold it"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
        Eh, it was "stolen" from the car or locker Q, honest. Or as the case I have seen time and time again with PLCE kit, they guys go on their ticket, return kit, and it is intercepted between the desk and being disposed of.
        Eh, Why didn't you report it to your Coy Office and Mp's?.. That excuse doesn't wash..

Comment

• i like my gear but buying that would just scream WAlt!!!! No bidders yet and i doubt he'l get any,, then again maybe a dofficer might like it!!!

wherees the kit made, maybe it was intercepted before if was even handed over to the DF!

Comment

• Lowe Alpine makes the bergen, daysack and vest.
            What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craghopper View Post
              Eh, Why didn't you report it to your Coy Office and MPs? That excuse doesn't wash..
              " I was on leave when it was stolen.... " etc etc
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• I can't stand hearing that.
                Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul View Post
                  I can't stand hearing that.
                  God your very easily upset!!!!
                  Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

Comment

• Is there anything on ebay to stop someone lying about the Items location? I assume a lot of these supposed UK based sellers are actually in the Republic.
                    Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Not really a lot of the con artists that you stayed away from in Hong Kong or Taiwan are now showing that they are based in the UK, USA or Australia. Usual advice sticks, if it looks too good to be true then it is.
                      Never ever eat yellow snow

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.ie/IRISH-RESERVE-FOR...item3a553e3178

Could be handy

Comment

• Originally posted by madmullen58 View Post
                          €7.70 for 6". Is that cheaper that McKee? In any case it comes with the medal. At 12 years you get new ribbon (with the centre stripe) with your bar.
                          Last edited by Vickers; 9 December 2009, 16:45.
                          "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

• We had a medal parade a few weeks ago and all that was presented was a twelve year bar with no ribbon.
                            Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

• Lad in cork selling smocks on ebay i mailed him asking if he knew they were illegal to sell in ther Republic,First he told me to relax they were his fathers then he said hes serving pdf!!! Then he said to buy one or piss off!!! What a wanker!!

Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

• Thats nothing, a punter is on today knocking out an IDF desert camo smock for £550 sterling!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	!Bo--+Dg!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-DoEuZHZuVkqBLpl9k37ig~~_35.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	696439

Might be a few of these goinng missing " while I was away"
                                Never ever eat yellow snow

Comment

Working...
                                X