Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I can't find it?
    "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Tribunius
      Where I can't find it?
      In my post right above yours
      Hard Work pays off later, laziness pays off now.

Comment

Right sorry about that. Just thought that was a list.:redface:
        "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Rtfm

Just thought I'd post this, seeing as though its easier getting blood out of a stone than a manual from some units!!
          Its nice to see people have so many of these they can even put them on e-bay!

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Irish-Army-Army-R...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Irish-Army-Army-R...QQcmdZViewItem
          There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Well they are both quite rare..no wonder they can't be obtained from the units ..all though I reckon the first one may have been superseded by now.
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI...id=dave.newbie
              WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

always wondered what those markiings looked like
                The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

He has sold quite a lot of stuff hasn't he....
                  What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

How illegal is this? Is it likely to something the seller alone is liable for, or is the purchaser also committing an offence?
                    "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
                    Gen. Robert E. Lee

Comment

For those who really really want them,

What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking
                        How illegal is this? Is it likely to something the seller alone is liable for, or is the purchaser also committing an offence?
                        Military property refers to anything from eating utensils to military decorations, weapons and vehicles.

Section 260 (2) of the Defence Acts 1954-1998

(a) If any person—

(i) buys, exchanges, takes in pawn, obtains or receives from any person, on
                        any pretence whatsoever, any military property, or
                        (ii) solicits or entices any person to sell, exchange, pawn or give away any
                        military property, or
                        (iii) assists or acts for any person in selling, exchanging, pawning or making
                        away with any military property,

such person shall be guilty of an offence under this section and shall be liable on summary
                        conviction thereof to a fine not exceeding £250 together with treble the value of any
                        military property of which he has become possessed by means of the offence or, at the
                        discretion, of the court, to imprisonment for any term not exceeding six months or to both
                        such fine and imprisonment.

Comment

What is the origin of this??

You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

its obviously a piss take anyway the thing holding up the dish on the awac is a pint of guinness.

Comment

NI Regiment BA maybe?
                              WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

You idiots, this thing flys out of Abbyshrule - didn't ye all know that?
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X