Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yooklid
    You idiots, this thing flys out of Abbyshrule - didn't ye all know that?
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

That is a huge secret
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

That is a huge secret
        Its out now

lets hope Indy media dont read this and realise we have secret AWACS operating on

behalf of NATO
        Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
        Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
        The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
        The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
        The best lack all conviction, while the worst
        Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacker
          NI Regiment BA maybe?
          More than likely it is US. There are a lot of unofficial patches worn by units there.
          The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
          (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Found a smock for sale. High bidder is Irish.

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

For that price I'd be tempted to buy it!!!God knows I wont get a new one issued any time soon
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Here is another one for you. ???????
                Hour by hour resolve firmly, like a Roman and a man, to do what comes to hand with correct and natural dignity, and with humanity, independence, and justice. Allow your mind freedom from all other considerations. :wink:
                - Marcus Aurelius-Roman Emperor A.D. 121-180

Comment

Its obiously not a confidential document anymore otherwise he wouldn't, or shouldn't, be selling it on ebay .

Comment

Smock for sale. Had to laugh at the discription. Waterproof inner layer. I wish

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Owners name written on lining
                      That would be interesting...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

It belonged to somebody who served overseas by the look of it
                        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Tribunius
                          Smock for sale. Had to laugh at the discription. Waterproof inner layer. I wish

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Irish-Army-Smock-...QQcmdZViewItem
                          Owners name written on lining.
                          If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

actually got my hands on set of dpm rain gear on e bay , paid top dollar but the minister paided me for easter and that took the sting out of the credit card bill
                            :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by flash bang
                              actually got my hands on set of dpm rain gear on e bay , paid top dollar but the minister paided me for easter and that took the sting out of the credit card bill

Originally posted by The law
                              Section 260 (2) of the Defence Acts 1954-1998

(a) If any person—

(i) buys, exchanges,
                              Originally posted by The law
                              such person shall be guilty of an offence under this section and shall be liable on summary
                              conviction thereof to a fine not exceeding £250 together with treble the value of any
                              military property of which he has become possessed by means of the offence or, at the
                              discretion, of the court, to imprisonment for any term not exceeding six months or to both
                              such fine and imprisonment.

mmmm I wonder would that replace the sting??
                              The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

is that a squad car outside my house ? na , you'll have to exuse me now i'm going out the back in the rain in MY DPM RAIN GEAR mmmmmm dry
                                :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Working...
                                X