Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex W/O Mick Veale - Rip

The death occured yesterday of ex w/o Mick Veale after a very short illness
    Mick served in the Naval Service for 40 Years.
    He did a lot of work recently with the new naval museum, and was the main person to
    see at the open day for naval service past days (pictures) located on top of the hill

RIP

Rip

Comment

Mick had amassed an enormous collection of photos from every source imaginable and it will serve as the definitive photo archive of the NS, not a bad memorial.
      Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:47.
      No Beast so fell that knows no pity,
      No Beast am I, For I know no pity...

Comment

RIP....I remember him well and only spoke with him at the open day.

He will be sorely missed
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rip
          To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

Like most people who served in the NS over the past 40 years, I also had the highest regard for Mick. A thorough gentleman, who went out of his way to introduce himself, and to learn your first name (as opposed to rank!!)

Like Murph, I also spoke to him during the open day. An incredible source of information, and memorabilia relating to the service. He will be sorely missed by all who knew him. At this sad time, all our thoughts are with his family, and members of the NS, of which he was so proud.

Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
              X