No announcement yet.

Stuffy thingy yokey question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be hard to find them sold seperatly anywhere but your best bet would to be to try the protac shop in the curragh. As far as I know if u bring ur webbing down 2 the shop you can have the clips sowin on 2 your yoke.(ring in advance 2 check) The only problem I c with this is if u are carrying a bergen ontop of ur webbing the clips might dig into ur back/shoulders.
    The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

fair play, i was looking at pouch yokes on on ebay etc but from what i gather from the pictures it looks as if they need to be cliped onto the plce utility pouches and maybe the ammo pouches(i think thats the way webtex wedding is set up?).
      Just 2 questions

How exactly are rocket pouches attached to the yoke(where are required clips located etc)

And

Are there not just straps similar to a rucksach that can be cliped onto the pouches thus eliminating the need for it to be attached to the webbing and making it more like a day sack?
      These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.

Comment

im not that sure on webtex. i use the protac plce. i'll answer Q2 first. their is a strap that u can use 4 the rocket pouches. they usually come with the pouches when u buy them, so they may b hard 2 find on their own, but they definatly exist (u should have got them with ur pouches).

note the strap 2 attach ur rocket pounches into a "day sack" is very simular to your webbing yoke.

Q1 to attach rocket pouches you would zip them together, then the 4 female clips at the top of the pouches would connect to 4 male clips on the proper strap if u had it.(these clips would b around the shoulder area of ur webbing). then the 2 bottom inside clips of your pouches would connect to the bottom of the strap and the 2 bottom outside ones would connect to 2 clips coming from your front and under you arms. just like a school bag. its hard 2 explain, i hope this helps.
        The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

no no i get ya alright, see i was looking at pictures of the pouch yoke and i say the front straps(one ones that would connect to the ammo pouches on the main yoke) and figured it would have to do the same, i didnt realise they came back around under your arm.
          I picked up the webbing from the store here myself not the webtex stuff. see its all these bloody clips that have me confused!! sure i picked up the pouches off a friend for nothing but he didnt have teh straps

So if anyone has a yoke for rocket pouces please Pm me,
          These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X