No announcement yet.

L.E Eithne visit to Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where me copy..I sent the cheque eventually!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Any progress on the DVD? Will I have it in time for christmas?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Are they really going to do a DVD - I thought they were just doing a documentary?

Comment

• If they are not doing a DVD then they have relieved many of 12 euro for nothing...

Comment

• Oops have just read back along the thread - it looks like it will be good. I have sent them an e-mail to their contact point at the website so I'll see what they come back with.

Comment

• Any update on the DVD?

Comment

• no i sent an email to declan 2 weeks ago (nothing back yet)
                you said you wanted it for christmas you didn't say what christmas

Comment

• Navy Video

The video that was made an independent film company for the navy on board Le Eithne, can anyone recall the website that belongs to the people who made it, i remember reading it in a thread but cant remember which , perhaps you can help Goldie, Thanks

Comment

• Remember the search function.

Comment

• The DVD is now available. My copy was delivered today, Thanks to all at Timesnap Productions.

It gives a great insight to life aboard ship.

Comment

Working...
                      X