No announcement yet.

Cultaca Insignia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely the national flag should have top position.

In the first picture it has clearly gone onto part of the shoulder. Would like to see the shirt being worn.
    I'm not a number, I'm a free man.
    Who is number 1?

Comment

• The original instruction was for it to go on the right shoulder, when someone translated into A9 they made a bollix of it and are now refusing to acknowledge their mistake.

Comment

• Ffs, I won't put them on until the dust has settled as I'll surely end up moving them
        Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Thats my plan aswell. Have no problem wearing them but am going to see if A9 gets amended

Comment

• Originally posted by morpheus View Post
            barracks jacket not on scale of issue for reserves... so you wont need to worry about that one
            Not on PDF either

Comment

• Yes it is. It is called Operational Fleece Jacket DPM No 1 - see L3 Table 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                Yes it is. It is called Operational Fleece Jacket DPM No 1 - see L3 Table 3

I stand corrected, I though the Snugpak had replaced it

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                  There is suppose to be "something" replacing it on the PDF Side; Item 216 is an issue at the moment in the same document, if followed getting kit should never have been an issue because of the statement in 215. But items are regularly out of stock because of KPI's elsewhere.

The Insignia issue rumbles on....
                  Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
                  Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

No.Snugpack for the ground.Op fleece for Bks(which begs the question as to why call it Operational at all?)

As for the tabs.At the moment i would put them up on your SD's and greatcoat if you were issued those items and your smock.If you still have the old design shirts with the small flag then stick 'em on.New type I would hold tough until your chain of command can flag the issue RE spacing.
                    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by The real Jack View Post

No room on any shirts really, Why couldn't they have gone with right shoulder?
                      As per Admin Instr A9, Section 119 (q)(4) - those badges are in the wrong place - should be "in the centre of the left sleeve and 2.5 cm below the highest point of the shoulder seam."

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	506.0 KB
ID:	698041

It isn't the best picture but on the small flag shirt, when the badge is correctly placed it is nearly (you may just be able to make out the bottom of the flag under it) completely covered.
                      Last edited by DeV; 14 January 2016, 18:56.

Comment

As per Admin Instr A9, Section 119 (q)(4) - those badges are in the wrong place - should be "in the centre of the left sleeve and 2.5 cm below the highest point of the shoulder seam."

[ATTACH]8138[/ATTACH]

It isn't the best picture but on the small flag shirt, when the badge is correctly placed it is nearly (you may just be able to make out the bottom of the flag under it) completely covered.
                        I cannot help but laugh at this comedy of errors. This whole "we're a single force, but we still need to identify those who previously had a different hat thing" is funny enough, but then the person who came up with this not looking at the uniform and patch before signing in the new rules makes it funnier again. To top it all off, the fact that they're unwilling to admit their mistake and amend the amendment is the cherry on top of it all.
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by apod View Post
                          No.Snugpack for the ground.Op fleece for Bks(which begs the question as to why call it Operational at all?)

As for the tabs.At the moment i would put them up on your SD's and greatcoat if you were issued those items and your smock.If you still have the old design shirts with the small flag then stick 'em on.New type I would hold tough until your chain of command can flag the issue RE spacing.
                          The bottom of the small flag sticks out the bottom (and then you don't have the flag)

Comment

• There's no way I'm putting the patch over the flag Dev! In the pics I put the patch over the flag to visualise the lack of 2.5cm clearance without covering up the flag. Surely there's a reg somewhere about removing/covering up the tricolour and how thou shalt never do that? Trell or B20 may have alluded to this earlier.
                            Last edited by The real Jack; 14 January 2016, 19:41.

Comment

• There isn't enough room on the older pattern smocks with the small flag either! It'll occlude the corners of the flag. Patch is 20mm. All this flag talk makes me sound like a Norn Iron-er FLEGS FLEGS FLEGsss

Cluster****!
                              Last edited by The real Jack; 14 January 2016, 20:02.

Comment

• Knowing how the admin people think they tried to standardise the AR with the NSR. Left shoulder.The prob being they don't look at the small details often when coming up with their ideas.
                                The original placing (right shoulder)was decided on by the people in clothing procurement who are generally well clued in.The head obviously doesn't know what the hand is doing or worse again J1 branch got the hump because Clothing procurement pre-empted their ADMINO and pissed on their parade in revenge.Inter departmental politics at it's best
                                "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
                                X