No announcement yet.

DPM Hydration Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same as the one in the original pic?
    Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Yup.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

PM Inbound.
        Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

i have one. great bit of gear

it may not be dpm , but if the bad guys are so close as to notice that fact then it doesnt matter

it does the job so thats all it needs to do
          Last edited by ollie; 17 September 2006, 03:27.
          Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Good Buy, I Got My Irish Dpm Pack Off Icoa For 150euro, Feel Like A Bit Of A Fool Now. But All Said F**king Great Piece For Gear, Well Worth The Money.

Comment

Oh..controversial....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I've got a couple of the DPM packs left in stock going for €120
                "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

anyone know if its possible to buy the bag part off the hydration system? i got a platypus as a gift and have been looking around for one but they all seem to come as one.
                  These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.

Comment

You can get hydration pack covers (usually with at least 1 small pocket) in many outdoor shops.

Comment

"Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Excuse my ignorance

But is the above pack solely for the purpose of carrying water are there other compartments to carry kit?
                        I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Originally posted by Liachta Cultaca View Post
                          Excuse my ignorance

But is the above pack solely for the purpose of carrying water are there other compartments to carry kit?
                          As per the spec in that link, there is 10 litres of cargo capacity in addition to the bladder. Saw a guy with one of these a while ago - they are fairly small, in fairness. Would be wondering if you would not be better off with a daysack with a bladder in it - more cargo space.
                          Last edited by FMolloy; 1 April 2007, 01:15.
                          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Truck Driver is right, These packs, aside from carrying the bladder, are only useful for carrying your lunch. And not a big lunch either..............

Comment

When carrying the bergen my platypus goes in the top pouch of the bergen and has worked fine for me.

Other than that I have a day sack which has an pocket on the back which is able to accomodate the platypus but it wasn't designed for it.

Seems a waste of money to buy a backpack just for the purpose of carrying water unless you are entering into the The Marathon Des Sables.
                              I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Hydration Packs for sale

Source Irish DPM Hydration Pack for sale. Also, Source Water bladder with Irish DPM cover. Mint condition. Only used a few times.

If interested, pm me with an offer. Highest offer wins. I am in Dublin btw but can post to anywhere if you want to pay for postage.

Thanks.
                                ''To go for a drink is one thing. To be driven to it is another''. Michael Collins.

Comment

Working...
                                X