DPM Hydration Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPM Hydration Pack

I have in my possession a hydration pack in Irish DPM. It's made by The Source and consists of a 3 litre bladder with an additional 10 litres of cargo space:

More product info can be found at http://www.source-military.com/productlist_milspec.asp

I've only got one and it costs €90. So PM me if interested, it's first-come, first-served.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Finally someone has come up trumps on the daysack issue.That is the daysack issued to irish troops in Liberia.:tri: :tri: :tri:
    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by apod
      Finally someone has come up trumps on the daysack issue.That is the daysack issued to irish troops in Liberia.:tri: :tri: :tri:
      I was interested but the cargo capacity at 10l was too little for me. If they had a 30l one, then maybe.

Already have a source hydration system and it is the business. A few Euro more expensive than the platypus but far sturdier.

Comment

Great deal, icoa are asking for 150 for them.
        "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
        - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

Originally posted by Docman
          I was interested but the cargo capacity at 10l was too little for me. If they had a 30l one, then maybe.

Already have a source hydration system and it is the business. A few Euro more expensive than the platypus but far sturdier.
          Platypus is not and never was mil spec.Camelbak is far superior and you can also get a cbrn adaptor for it.:tri:
          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

damn, I love that, but fund's are low, your not going getting anymore FM?
            Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

btw, is this an actual DF item, did they have them made and issued?.
              Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter
                btw, is this an actual DF item, did they have them made and issued?.
                Yup, apod says they were issued recently in Liberia.

Dunno if I'll be getting more, there was only two & one's gone already.
                "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Army bargains in town has them for €90 too.
                  It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Nice pack! I dropped in to Army Bargains on my way home from work but they only have them in olive green and they don't look the same.
                    F Molloy, are the ones you are selling new, grade 1 or used?

Comment

It's brand new. I've only the one at the moment.

Comment

This is gone.

Comment

I've twelve more of these for sale for €130 each. The wholesale price went up unfortunately, but I'm still €20 cheaper than others.

I've also got these 2.5ltr Source packs in OG for €48:

And these 3ltr Source packs in OG for €58:

PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
                            This is gone.

Is the hydration pack gone?
                            Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

No I've still got some. Now that the Store's working again I'll put them up later.

Comment

Working...
                              X