Clearance Sale in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearance Sale in May

I'll be doing a bit of a clearance sale in mid-May (15th). There'll be good recuctions on a lot of kit. Stay tuned.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

is it may yet??
    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Sale doesnt start for another 19 days happenin....now back in your box!!!
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
        Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
        do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

is it just me or is the store still off line?

will it be open for the sale?
          An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

No x-RayOne i have the same problem.The store is off line at the moment.Does anyone know when it will be back?
            Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

Boomer is still working on some sites that were brought down in the recent crash, bear with him as he is a busy man
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

fair enough. keep up the good work lads.
                An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

thats fair enough
                  Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

hmmm tis the 15 of may , oh where oh wheres da sale ??? and me with money to burn n all
                    Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

You'll have to give me a couple of days, I'm afraid. When the board went down, the whole store went with it.

I'll have the sale items up first, with the rest of the stuff to follow this week.

Apologies once again.
                      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

will the sale be extended to beyond may because of this delay?
                        The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Yes

Comment

FM do you have any more of those source vagabond pack/hydration carriers?
                            Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

I'm getting more in, when I get them I'll post it.

Comment

Working...
                              X