This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery

I know that there are many of you with photos of different aspect of the NS in your personal collection.

Can I take this opportunity to encourage you to use the New Improved IMO photo gallery at http://gallery.irishmilitaryonline.com/

As soon as you register, the process is quite simple.

At the Moment, the Naval side is a bit empty.

Thanks.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Can I repeat my suggestion that the newer members who are attaching photos to posts instead add them to the gallery, where with a small bit of code, the photos can be included in your posts. Thanks again, Keep them coming.

Comment

Some of us have great dificulty acessing the gallery.I know I have so have no other options....anyone else a similar problem?
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
        Some of us have great dificulty acessing the gallery.I know I have so have no other options....anyone else a similar problem?
        Nice picies, Murph. I too had difficulty accessing the gallery - gave up! If it dosen't happen in thirty seconds, the brain moves on!

Very interesting to see the Cill Airne at her final resting place.
        Last edited by Test Pilot; 4 August 2007, 18:26.

Comment

Please report the nature of your difficulties to the Mod And Admin team. We are good, but can't read minds yet.
          Maybe if we knew what the problem was we might be able to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            Please report the nature of your difficulties to the Mod And Admin team. We are good, but can't read minds yet.
            Maybe if we knew what the problem was we might be able to fix it?
            It's not that user friendly, the log in part that is. I know you mentioned it before, but I just gave up.

Comment

Dosen't recognise my password..when I re register dosen't recognise the account..will let me put in account details and specific code...and then just dumps me.I can view it but no suubmit stuff.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

My apologies, there was a number of new registrations in the queue that I had not recieved notification about. Should work fine now.

Comment

I've added some photos from Duncannon 2007

thanks for sorting the problem.....

Comment

I have some pics of S194 (U15) and M643 Andromede, but I can't find the add photo button. :(

Suggestions?
                    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

add item.

Last edited by Goldie fish; 30 June 2008, 22:31.

Comment

Armoured Division!

(Many thanks).
                        Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

Working...
                        X