Ballcaps restricted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YankeeHotelFoxtrot View Post
    Yeah they would make a nice presentation set, mounted or something.
    Could get the caps done for abotu €12 each so thats €84 for one set, plus the wood and polish etc for mounting them.

Comment

I did not have much use for the caps being in the black gang, but the polo shirts used to be ok because sometimes civvies would enquire about the crests.

Comment

i think baseball caps would look so cool with dpm uniforms, inciedntially is there anywhere i could buy a dpm jacket are anyof you selling your gear. LOL all the times i sold my combats to the fca and now i am buying them fromthem
        Ranger men of Ireland rule

Comment

You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
          Would be a nice earner on a foreign trip, maybe even port visits at home.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            You know, would it be a good idea for the NS to offer for sale to the public, for the associated charity, merchandise such as polo shirts and baseball caps?
            GF you are dead right - what is needed is a centralized one stop shop with standardized merchandise - anybody in a position to make it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ocean View Post
              GF you are dead right - what is needed is a centralized one stop shop with standardized merchandise - anybody in a position to make it happen?
              I could have a chat with a mate who does embroidery, hes does the caps for a decent price for me. (better than I what I pointed out above).

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                A S/PO who was in the stores a while back, now gone on his ticket, tried to get something like that off the ground a few years back and was greeted with indifference mostly and suspicion by others who thought he was lining his own pockets. Never got anywhere with it. Shame too.

Comment

A S/PO who was in the stores a while back, now gone on his ticket, tried to get something like that off the ground a few years back and was greeted with indifference mostly and suspicion by others who thought he was lining his own pockets. Never got anywhere with it. Shame too.
                  If its properly audited by two separate people then there can be no such suspicions

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                    If its properly audited by two separate people then there can be no such suspicions
                    You know yourself how people talk and rumours get started. Especially when money is involved.

Comment

You know yourself how people talk and rumours get started. Especially when money is involved.
                      Believe me I do indeed

Comment

LE Emer - Cork University Hospital
                        LE Aoife - Childrens Ward, Waterford Regional Hospital
                        LE Roisin - Children’s Ward of Cork University Hospital
                        LE Eithne - Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin

I dont know which Charities are supported by the other three vessels. If anyone knows can they post here.

I can do the basball caps for €15 each (I will get a sample made up) and of this €15 €6 (it costs €9 per cap to be produced including embroidery) will be sent to the relevant charity. If people are interested let me know. if you would prefer a t-shirt with the ship logo then let me know. There is no minimum order and everything is made to order. However if there is enough interest I can get a batch order made up and keep some extras in stock.

Comment

Eithne Shilouette artwork, I realise the text color is wrong, it will end up the same color as the shilouette.

I have done Eithne first as one of my Scouts is currently getting treated in Our Ladys in Crumlin.
                          Last edited by Boomer; 18 February 2009, 02:16.

Comment

Draft two of the shilouette up

Comment

There is currenty an ISSUE baseball cap.

Navy Blue with "Seirbheis Cabhlaigh" in circular print with "Navy" in centre.

Can only be worn in Dockyard area at the moment and probably came into being due to the variety of caps from all the ships.

Doesnt look great but its a start.
                              And the whore of babylon shall riiide forth in a frenzy of excitement.

Frak me my Mandalore clobber has a two+unmod sv.

:confused:

Comment

There is currenty an ISSUE baseball cap.
                                Navy Blue with "Seirbheis Cabhlaigh" in circular print with "Navy" in centre.

Can only be worn in Dockyard area at the moment and probably came into being due to the variety of caps from all the ships
                                Finally some one had a good idea
                                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                                X