Rolls royce armoured car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Rolls Royce armoured car blog

Blogger ist ein Veröffentlichungs-Tool von Google, mit dem du ganz einfach deine Gedanken der Welt mitteilen kannst. Mit Blogger kannst du problemlos Texte, Fotos und Videos in deinem persönlichen Blog oder deinem Team-Blog veröffentlichen.

If you notice anything that needs to be corrected or elaborated on please let me know.

David Fletchers new Rolls Royce armoured car book is, I belive now on sale-? Click image for larger version

Name:	rr book.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	697300
    Last edited by vintary; 20 April 2012, 10:18.

Comment

Might be now harm to add that list of Civilian Registrations and army numbers from Karl martins book on the Whippets now they are being used.

If you don't have the book let me know I'll email them to you and you can add them if you wish.

Thanks for using my photo, nice to be associated with something like that blog,
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

That’s really awesome and seeing them nowadays is a very rare sight.
        Last edited by Docman; 22 June 2012, 18:58.

Comment

An ould thread I know but I have the Michael Collins "movie" Rolls Royce (based on a Bedford J3 and was used in Empire of the Sun for 5 seconds). Does anyone know where the other vehicles from the Michael Collins movie are now? Plan to paint her up as "The Big Fella" shortly - when she has working brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald DUKW View Post
            An ould thread I know but I have the Michael Collins "movie" Rolls Royce (based on a Bedford J3 and was used in Empire of the Sun for 5 seconds). Does anyone know where the other vehicles from the Michael Collins movie are now? Plan to paint her up as "The Big Fella" shortly - when she has working brakes.

The Peerless was in the north in private handsprior to 2009 and was a recreation rather than a rebuild. It was offered to the army but was basically a ball of shite so they turned it down. Probably still around up there .
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
            X