Falling plates rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling plates rules

Guy I know is going overseas with the yanks and wants to set up falling plates competitions. Needs to know the following.....How many plates? How many rounds per person? How many mags? FN rules or Steyr it doesnt matter......thanks lads!

Two Teams of 6, 10 plates each.
    Teams start off running at 250yards, 2 magazines(10rds 5 in each) in pouches, Pouches Sealed.
    There are three rounds (best of 3) Teams must swap firing positions after each round.

The first team to knock down all the plates wins.

If both teams run out of ammo with same amount of plates standing the round is tied.

If one team has less plates then they are declared winners,

If both teams knock down their plates at the same time and the winner cannot be declared by the judges, then the team with the most remaining ammo wins the round.

Cant remember much else its that simple really
    Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

Make sure there is video evidence available and the umpires have not got white sticks!
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Unless they have changed the rules, the number of rounds carried by each individual is 8 (4 in each mag). There is also a team captain who directs fire.

Comment

true 4 rounds each mag>Don't know about the team captain directing fire...oh yeah thats the guy who runs behind me and abuses me!
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
          X