Moving Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Units

I am fed up right now with the hurry up and wait shit I am getting at my current unit. walking up and down the same piece of real estate. Is there any units out there that actually train? And how would I go about joining them?:flagwave:
    More fun than tap dancing on a landmine!

What part of the country are you in, someone on the board might give you a few tips about units close to where you are, you should also ask people from other sub units within your
    Bn/Reg

Comment

im in louth and as far as i know there is judt the 8th up here

Comment

SEnd me your details by PM, I can recommend a uint to go to in your area if you are into training

Comment

The 8th???? Get out and stay out!

Comment

why Eldavido apart from no training whats wrong with the 8th?

Comment

What company are you in?

Don't know what company you are in micky, but my company does pleanty of training. We are gearing up for camp and the exercise which is taking place on the monday of camp.
              Has your plt officer not started any preperation for this? We have 2 Plt's kitted out and in training for the last few weeks in preperation for camp.
              It seams that not all companys are doing the same stuff, I would be interested in seening what company you are in? Dont drag down the name of the 8 Bn.

Comment

Working...
              X