RIP - Niall McGowan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Niall McGowan

Niall McGowan was a friend of mine from school and was killed in a car accident on the Newcastle to Castlewellan Road last night (1/12/07)

He was only 19 and had an interesting outlook on life and a smart wit that would lighten the mood on any occasion. Also in the car with him were 2 other friend of mine who have received a broken arm and leg.

All three lads were also in the same class as Rory McAlindan who drown with his cousin in march in Castlewellan.

RIP
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
    Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Originally posted by mugs View Post
    Niall McGowan was a friend of mine from school and was killed in a car accident on the Newcastle to Castlewellan Road last night (1/12/07)

He was only 19 and had an interesting outlook on life and a smart wit that would lighten the mood on any occasion. Also in the car with him were 2 other friend of mine who have received a broken arm and leg.

All three lads were also in the same class as Rory McAlindan who drown with his cousin in march in Castlewellan.

RIP
    Mugs,
    Sorry to hear about Niall and your friends. I know that road only too well.
    I hope you can come to terms with this tragedy and may Niall rest in peace

Comment

Sorry for your loss..May he Rest in Peace

Comment

RIP sorry to hear about that ...codolences to all families involved.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
        X