Skullduggery in the air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skullduggery in the air

Has anyone noticed some odd air activity over Dublin today, I could swear I heard a jets engines (as opposed to just the noise of the jet ripping up the sly) which if I remember correctly would signify a low flying aircraft(ack-ack correct me if I'm wrong). I wasn't anywhere near normal Airport traffic. Earlier on I saw what looked remarkably like a brightly coloured Ec-120 Colibri....
    Am I nuts or did anyone else notice the same thing?
    "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Radio coverage of UFOs

Was driving home on friday night from work and heard a guy ring in FM104 saying that he had seen what he believed was a UFO or strange lights streaking at an extremely high speed over the M50 near Dublin airport.

It was either FM104 or 98FM, now im not 100% which, but they then came back on air a few minutes later to say 3 or 4 more reports had come in about unusual lights atravelling eratically sometimes at high speed out over the north east coastal area near donabate or malahide.

I personally saw nothing, but it went on and was covered on the radio for about 20 minutes while i was driving home.
    "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
    "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

no i didnt hear anything this week but last week whilst driving home i noticed alot of activity in the air at around 6 o clock. it was pitch black and even my mate who was in the car with me said it was a bit strange. did anyone else notice anything strange
      Glaine áir gcroí
      Neart ár ngeag agus
      beart de réir ár mbriathar

-"If people behaved in the way nations do, They would all be put in straight jackets" - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Working...
      X