naval reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naval reunion

well i would like to thank all those who attended the naval past and present function this weekend - some of the stories would even make people on this board blush
    test pilot your photos of eithne back in 80's went down a treat - also included was the sweepers - i will advise everyone of the next function - as this was our first reunion i will advise of those i think are interested next time
    keep up the stories and photos lads??

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    well i would like to thank all those who attended the naval past and present function this weekend - some of the stories would even make people on this board blush
    test pilot your photos of eithne back in 80's went down a treat - also included was the sweepers - i will advise everyone of the next function - as this was our first reunion i will advise of those i think are interested next time
    keep up the stories and photos lads??
    hope you enjoyed leitrim and did no damage to the local females

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
      hope you enjoyed leitrim and did no damage to the local females
      i think they are safe now - its the sheep i would worry about -ha
      one thing i noticed it that everyone is still mad including myself - a good amount turned up
      these bars were you live above them are deadly never close (oh dear)

Comment

i think they are safe now - its the sheep i would worry about -ha
        one thing i noticed it that everyone is still mad including myself - a good amount turned up
        these bars were you live above them are deadly never close (oh dear)
        sore head leitrim style any poteen produced as a cure... all pictures are welcome

Comment

sore head leitrim style any poteen produced as a cure... all pictures are welcome
          Jasus Moggy, DO lets know for the next gathering. I'm a bit put out I wasn't asked this time around!

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
            Jasus Moggy, DO lets know for the next gathering. I'm a bit put out I wasn't asked this time around!
            sorry folks we were stuck for time a sudden announcement ?? believe me i will call you all as i hear of next gathering - as this was our first gathering a few people backed out and sent me on a recce - but believe me a great time a lot of old faces - i will advise of next gathering - no pictures - a lot of those present still serving in the ns

Comment

Glad to see all went well for ye in Letrim,I did not realise it was on sat nav.All joking aside
              hope to make it to the next one

Comment

pity you couldnt make it,it was a hell of a w/end.Lads arrived @21.00 on friday night and Phil O'Brien had finger food readyfor them,then the stories and great crack until early morning.Saturday afternoon went to Carrick for the match,then on to Taylors in drumsna,then to Coxes for dinner,the boys said they never had steak like it,we were treated royaly,then to Foxes pub in Tooman where the locals were in awe of these navy heads,could not get them out till late then back to O'Briens for another late night.Cant wait for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by cha the tel View Post
                  Glad to see all went well for ye in Letrim,I did not realise it was on sat nav.All joking aside
                  hope to make it to the next one
                  any one know the address of the accomadation built for ex service men in dublin and telephone no if possible

Comment

G.R.,moggy might be able to help you there as they had their AGM there last year,it not to far from Smithfield

Comment

ONE, Market, Nth King St, 4850600

Comment

That should read as...
                        ONE,
                        Smithfield Market,
                        Nth King St.

Comment

Originally posted by techman1 View Post
                          That should read as...
                          ONE,
                          Smithfield Market,
                          Nth King St.
                          golden rivat are yoy having a party 13 guests room - 50 euros for you for the night for a single room and 80 for you and your better half

Comment

golden rivat are yoy having a party 13 guests room - 50 euros for you for the night for a single room and 80 for you and your better half
                            mrs F staying there tonight with daughters.. poor me working... going to see liner when i finish work

Comment

mrs F staying there tonight with daughters.. poor me working... going to see liner when i finish work
                              liner????

Comment

Working...
                              X