Mowags MRV and RWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowags MRV and RWS

Hi guys I nedd good resoloution photos of these vehicles for an American guy writting a book on the subjecy of Irish armour from 1922 to date,

All picture recieved and credited.. get pout your photos and het them up here
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

hi murph i have pictures but i cant seem to upload them
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
      Hi guys I nedd good resoloution photos of these vehicles for an American guy writting a book on the subjecy of Irish armour from 1922 to date,

All picture recieved and credited.. get pout your photos and het them up here

Murph check your PM's there plz

Comment

Thanks guys great stuff.

I'm going to push the perameters a bit now and request photos of an armour used by the DF.

Everything welcome nothing goes unapppreciated. Should anybody have pictures of 'normal' Mowags these are more than welcome along with M3s etc

thanks again
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I have pics of normal Mowags and some panhards if your interested, should i mail them to you or post them on this thread?.also there are some M3's still in Finner camp, at least 3 the last time i saw, which was about 3months ago if your up in this part of the world.

Comment

Pilatus,, Check your PM box please

Comment

If anybody was at the plough match there was mowag MRV and Apc,forgot my camera

Comment

Working...
              X