Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any offers

I have a 2 items for sale anyone interested:

Protac backpack (as far as I can remember 65 litre) - similar to the one pictured here except with 2 waterbottle sized pouches on front with "claymore" pouch (thats what Protac called it - both size of 2 w/b pouches (not made anymore I don't think) - http://www.gotactical.ie/product.php?id_product=713
    Very rarely used, as new (except for name on tag on inside)

Also
    French DPM wet suit (jacket & trousers), again as new, size medium (a largish medium)

Any genuine offers?

An excellent pack, I've had one about 3 years and I've had no problems with stitching, rips or tears. Well made and waterproof in all but torrential rain,. Well worth buying.
    "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Originally posted by concussion View Post
      An excellent pack, I've had one about 3 years and I've had no problems with stitching, rips or tears. Well made and waterproof in all but torrential rain,. Well worth buying.
      I' ll second that.

I' ve had one for a few years now, and it is a constant companion for the days on the
      ranges.

Why are you selling the French wetsuit - get an issue of the Irish one ?

I have one of those French suits myself aswell, nice bit of kit...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
        Why are you selling the French wetsuit - get an issue of the Irish one ?
        Excactly, I was going to wear it cycling but decided I need something that catches the eye not the opposite.

Just freeing up my capital!

Comment

Working...
        X