An Slua Muiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Slua Muiri

slua muiri having there own trawler type boat witch could be used during an emergency and fitted wit light weaponary during war time, wat you guys (and gals) tink?

Is that not what they already have?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

The Irish fishing fleet are withdrawning trawlers 'by the dozen' (which will be sunk at sea due to lack of buyers, according to an industry spokesperson)

Would they be worth purchasing for ASM ?
      IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

the little guy has a point.......Not a bad idea....tell you what....nip down as far as Dunmore east and pick out a nice shiny one ......and we'll ask the minister for a few quid to buy it from the owner and you can sail it up and down waterford harbour and shoot the nasty drug dealers..............I think the NSRs days of ever having their own Patrol vesels are fading even further away with the deployment of reservists on patrols on PVS....hey you might get lucky and get to baby sit the ARW on a slow boat to Liberia!
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

no goldie we dont have access to anything other than a rib in asm and the nearest ting asm have is the freya which is not working in at least a year now! right im of to dunmore east boys and il let you knoew how i get on! it must have a jacuzzi on it or i wont settle for anything less!

Comment

Youre just in the wrong unit then. Most of the MTLs are former fishing vessels.

Comment

Well Ferdia was a disaster. The best thing its former crew have to say about her was she stank of fish.
              Second hand civilian ships have never been successful in the NS. Purpose built,cheaper vessels are the answer,not some unsuitable hand me down.

Comment

Working...
              X