This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Troll Here

For those who just can't resist the urge to keep trolling on...

"The British Army is Bad M'Kay" - Discuss....

Ha ha good man SaS
    Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!
      Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

(nvm, frickin picture won't come up)
        Last edited by faughanballagh; 3 August 2010, 16:36.
        "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
          1. It was the BSAP- a fine body of men-and women. Irish-run of course!!
          According to the Sunday News....

Unlike the colonial British South African Police (BSAP), which was a dreaded police force that was known for its brutality to those who were found or suspected to be on the wrong side of the law........
          The BSAP were a merciless lot trained to torture to the point even of maiming
          no one dared cross the path of the BSAP. A suspect would prefer to commit suicide before the case was reported as the mere mention of the BSAP would send unbearable shivers down his spine.
          According to David Coltart....

during the course of the war torture was also systematically used by the BSAP against captured guerrillas and their supporters.
          According to the snippets of my very own agenda pushing propaganda it would seem that everyone in the BSAP are bullying physcopathic torturers who's only method of governance was through violence and fear!

Discuss..........

Comment

According to this website:

http://davidcoltart.com/?p=378Letter to the Cape Argus published on the 1st March 2008

timhorgan belonged to an organisation that:

...played a major role in maintaining white minority rule and during the course of the war torture was also systematically used by the BSAP against captured guerrillas and their supporters.

Despite the fact that we served in the BSAP, we were both elected to Parliament in 2000 by an overwhelmingly black electorate who were prepared to forgive us for the fact that we were members of an institution which had prolonged white minority rule and the oppression of black people.
            And he is trying to lecture us ??
            "On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

What needs to be asked is the motivation for young sons of ireland to join the BSAP. Good riddance i say
              Last edited by knocker; 4 August 2010, 14:58.
              Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                What needs to be asked is the motivation for young sons of ireland to join the BSAP. Good riddance i say.
                Maybe the same motivation required to join the BA during the same period

Comment

Peter Allum, the last Commissioner of the BSAP, was a deeply religious man- a staunch church-going Catholic- and he would not have tolerated any misconduct.

When Robert Mugabe won the election the Commissioner went to offer his resignation and Mugabe refused to accept it as he stated that the BSAP had conducted itiself professionally and honourably during the war.. Mugabe actually stated "we had no problem with the BSAP". This is documented in David Merideth's book.

Although just a lowly Police reservist I met all of the guerilla senior commanders during the ceasefire in what was then Salisbury and we got on very well.
                  Last edited by timhorgan; 4 August 2010, 15:44.

Comment

Well if Mugabe says the BSAP are swell, then thats good enough for me....

Comment

Originally posted by CS Gass View Post

And he kept on some of the other top men as well!

Get all of the latest news from The Scotsman. Providing a fresh perspective for online news.

This article is a bit melodramatic.

This is what Mugabe had to say about his CIO operatives:

Stannard......Asked at that time how he felt about being a cricket team manager and a former head of the CIO, he replied: " As far as my appointment as team manager is concerned, there is nothing sinister. It has nothing to do with my past - I just love cricket."

So does his former boss. Mugabe is often seen sipping tea, eating cake and clapping at Harare Sports Club while revelling in the magical thwack of leather against willow. He once said: "I want all my young men to be gentlemen and play cricket."
                      Last edited by timhorgan; 4 August 2010, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by CS Gass View Post
                        Yes, same here !! After all, Mugabe is THE reference when it comes to honesty and concern for his fellow countrymen...

"On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
                          And he kept on some of the other top men as well!
                          Was that because he hadn't anyone else to hand that could ruthlessly suppress dissidents?

Comment

The Zimbabwe Catholic Justice & Peace Commission produced the authortive report here:

Comment

Originally posted by A previous poster

Something that made sense/questioned crap points/trolling.
                              #Useless inflamatory statement.#

https://Some obscure website talking...orts the point

#Talking about meeting someone somewhere once, or intimately knowing a high ranking officer, a defunct geurrila movement, or a country that no longer exists.#

#Sly comment.#

Insert your own words into the template
                              Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Working...
                              X