Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Notification Ex-PDF Sgt Kevin Moran.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Notification Ex-PDF Sgt Kevin Moran.

On the 16th of October 2010 I received notification of the death of Ex-PDF Sgt Kevin Moran who lived in Breaffy, Castlebar, County Mayo, after a short illness.

Kevin was originally from Dublin and worked at Army Headquarters and McKee Barracks
    in the early 1990's he transferred to the 1st Bn., at Renmore Barracks, Galway and then
    was placed on attachment to the 18th Inf. Bn., (FCA) Castlebar, County Mayo.

The reason for the move being that his wife Eileen was originally from Mayo.

I worked with him for about 4 years and found him to be sound.

He was also a 2 tour U.N.I.F.I.L. Veteran.

May he + Rest In Peace + condolences to his wife Eileen, & Kevins sons.

R.I.P. Sgt.
    Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

R.i.p.
      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Rest In Peace My condolence to his family
        Lock and load

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rest In Peace

Condolences to family , friend, and colleagues
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rest In Peace My condolence to his family

Comment

Rest In Peace
                I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Rest in Peace..

Comment

Rest In Peace Sergeant....
                    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rip
                      Bohs till I die

Comment

May he rest in peace. Condolences to family, friends and colleagues.
                        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Going through some old "An Cosantoir's" just delivered by my brothers from Ireland on a recent visit, I came across this one for May 1981.

Chief of Staff greets Lt. Col. Steve Murphy, O.C. 48th Inf Bn. at Dublin Airport on the return of the 48th Inf. Bn. from Lebanon on the 12.5.81."
                          (Photo Courtesy of the Irish Times.)

Between the two men can be seen the late Sgt. Kevin Moran. (+ R.I.P. +)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Rip
                            Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Working...
                            X