Found These Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found These Sites

In the Next link could the AC at the bottom of the link have been destined for the IAC?

Fox, That's in French, are you suffering a dose of [little] legionnares disease? :D :D :D
    "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
    Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

And did you see that the site calls it the 'Irish Air Force', perhaps a sign of things to come.......or perhaps not!
      Keep the speed up...!

Comment

Re: Found These Sites

Originally posted by Fox
        http://fighterjocks.freeservers.com/ireland.html

In the Next link could the AC at the bottom of the link have been destined for the IAC?

http://faq.bigip.mine.nu:8008/guide/fouga.php
        I actually read the French, the only thing it says about Ireland (or "Irland" in French) is that they got Magisters in 1976, and they were used in the Silver Swallows team.
        "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Im talking about the Nose Paint on the Nose of the Fouga, highly suspect to the IAC Dayglo.

Comment

I think all ours,except the training airframe, came from austria..The silver and red colour scheme was common on training aircraft at the time of construction.(Late 50s-60s)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Hi Guys,

French Fouga's had a dayglo red nose similar to our Fouga's. There is a picture of a French Navy (Marine) Fouga halfway down this page that also has a dayglo nose.

Regards,

Frank.
              IrishAirPics.com - Your source for thousands of Irish Aviation Photographs
              http://www.irishairpics.com

Comment

Thanks frank but your dayglo pic is fully covering the nose, yet in my pic the dayglo only covers the area covered by the IAC fouga's and the rest left to maybe be painted black for the gun ports. the IAC Fouga dayglo is the same as the pic in which i started the thread. But then again the Gun ports are located just below the Black area on the IAC Fouga's. Maybe the black is there as an aid for the pilot so the Dayglo wont affect him...:-patriot:

Comment

All you airheads:D might like this site

sigpic
                  Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
                  My favourite moment was when the
                  Originally posted by hedgehog
                  red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Well the US gov't keeps cutting orders for the "21st Century Jet" F-22 Raptor, y'all want them instead? :-patriot:
                    "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X