Lesbian Captain sent home from Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Captain sent home from Afghanistan

Whatever is happening in the Military Police-I used to know some real stunners who did some mounted work on special occasions in London with the RHA- and if they were lesbians they covered it up pretty well.

The Royal Horse Artillery (male or female) including the horses, or any other British Military Unit are not required to parade around with a sign on their person stating their sexual orientation.

And the story is in the "Daily Fail", must be a bad news day.

Connaught Stranger.
    Last edited by Connaught Stranger; 3 March 2011, 12:43.

Comment

Exactement.mon vieux-I was just so fortunate to meet such lovely military policewomen around St. John's Wood in my younger days- but I agree- what happens in private between consenting adults is their own business- whether in a camp in rainy Afghanistan or an Igloo-more power to their elbows, I say.

These lovely young women always looked great in their riding gear uniform-it must be something about the shiny boots and jodhpurs.
      Last edited by timhorgan; 3 March 2011, 12:58.

Comment

I bet it was the KD Land CDs and hairy razors that gave them away, not the abuse of position in transferring the Sergeant to her unit
        regards
        GttC

Comment

Reading the article in the Daily Mail both yesterday and today.
          Big differences between the two.
          Todays article has the defence coming out (pun definitely intended) all guns blazing.
          It sounds like she hasn't a leg to stand on in the case but who knows
          Beyond the Leap, beyond the law!

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
            These lovely young women always looked great in their riding gear uniform-it must be something about the shiny boots and jodhpurs.
            Now, in the North East of England a comment like that would elicit the following response.... Porrrvorrrt.

Not sure what it means, might be Scandinavian but phonetically it seems about right.

:-)

Comment

OrionNow, in the North East of England a comment like that would elicit the following response.... Porrrvorrrt.

Not sure what it means, might be Scandinavian but phonetically it seems about right.
              I do not plan to visit the North East of England anytime soon- I was there once and tried a Newcastle Brown Ale once also but I passed on all the other local delicacies that were abundantly on offer- it could be something to do with the dialect you refer to- is it English?

there is a great deal to be said for the English class system when it comes to affairs of the heart!

Comment

I do not plan to visit the North East of England anytime soon- I was there once and tried a Newcastle Brown Ale once also but I passed on all the other local delicacies that were abundantly on offer- it could be something to do with the dialect you refer to- is it English?

there is a great deal to be said for the English class system when it comes to affairs of the heart!
                Wait, Newcastle Brown Ale classifies as the local taste?
                "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

yeah these ones are right munters - we have plenty of fit lesbians though i can assure you
                  RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

RGJ,
                    I am a little bit surprised at your naivety-many of your fit lesbians are not actually lesbians at all but use this as a protective measure while in the mainly male army environment. Many of them -especially the young ones or married ones-can be quite helpful and understanding when off-duty and in a civilan environment where they do not run the risk of some a..... giving out about them the next morning over Tea and Toast. I have been very lucky to be the recipient of such generosity from time to time.

Orion-You may have a point after all, it has now crossed my mind that there must be something unusual for a young lady to ask me whether I would like her to dress up in uniform for me. I thought that it was a harmless enough request and I was always willing to please- but I must admit these girls knew what they were doing because I think I enjoyed it as much as them.

Comment

Bore off Horgan
                      Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

RGJ,
                        I am a little bit surprised at your naivety-many of your fit lesbians are not actually lesbians at all but use this as a protective measure while in the mainly male army environment.
                        so the fact that they [2 females] are in an open relationships with each other and describe each other as their girlfriend and can often be seen snogging each other off duty and they share the same 2 person room (and probably the same bed) - they are not actually lesbians?

there is no naivety here pal - only on your side - these are female soldiers in my Army and i know what goes on. it's nothing new and no big deal.
                        RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Once a gay man from Scoon,
                          Took a lesbian up to his room,
                          They laid on the bed,
                          And then one of them said,
                          "Who does what, and with what, and to whom?"

Is that my taxi?
                          'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                          'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                          Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                          He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                          http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                            so the fact that they [2 females] are in an open relationships with each other and describe each other as their girlfriend and can often be seen snogging each other off duty and they share the same 2 person room (and probably the same bed) - they are not actually lesbians?

there is no naivety here pal - only on your side - these are female soldiers in my Army and i know what goes on. it's nothing new and no big deal.
                            Videos or GTFO
                            But there's no danger
                            It's a professional career
                            Though it could be arranged
                            With just a word in Mr. Churchill's ear
                            If you're out of luck you're out of work
                            We could send you to johannesburg.

(Elvis Costello, Olivers Army)

Comment

Originally posted by turbocalves View Post
                              Videos or GTFO
                              TC is right on this one mate- produce the Vids- Photos - DVD's to support your last

or hang your head in shame.

Note- the vids, photos or DVD's do not have to be of the ladies in question.
                              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
                              X