Jim Halpin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Halpin

I was sad to learn of the Unexpected death of James Halpin, Who was promoted from the Ranks to officer in the Army from the 6th Potential Officer course in 1987, and served in the Naval service after that, when the army detachment on Haulbowline went Blue.
    Details when I get them.

Rest in Peace.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

R.i.p

Comment

R i p

Comment

Halpin James (Jimmy) Carrigtwohill and late of Cobh passed away on May 28th 2011. Much loved husband of Mary, loving father of Joe, James, Diane, Alison and Miriam, adoring grandfather of James, son of the late Joe and Myra and brother of the late John. Sadly missed also by his brothers and sisters, Dermot, Myra, Michael, Desmond and Joanne, daughters in law Orla and Rebecca, sons in law Seamus and Denis, all his relatives and friends. Reposing at his home on Tuesday 31st from 2pm. Rosary at 8pm. Requiem Mass on Wednesday June 1st in St. Mary’s Church, Carrigtwohill at 2pm. Cremation afterwards at the Island Crematorium, Ringaskiddy. Family flowers only. May he rest in peace.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

May he + Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

Comment

Rest In Peace
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

May he rest in peace and Lord grant his family the strength to accept his passing.

Comment

jim was our class officer in the tech pots course in oct 87, a gentleman if there ever was one, his brother dessie was also on that course, rest in peace

Comment

Deepest sympathy to his family, from an old friend of the Halpin family from the '52' houses (Paddy O'Sullivan Place) in Cobh

Comment

Rest in peace.
                      Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Working...
                      X