• who uses the ns forum???????

]
    Naval service personel
    16.67%
    Naval Service Reserve personel
    22.22%
    some one else who has an interest in the naval service
    61.11%
    Last edited by newby; 19 November 2003, 14:43.

Posting a lot of mindless topics is not going to help this section either..
    Dont do it again!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Somebody been editing drunk?

Comment

actually if you must know goldie i was trying to delete my posts! im sick and tired of this stupid board and im off! finished using it!

Comment

There is an option to delete posts at the top of the page you are editing.

How many times have you resigned now?

Comment

Goldie how many points can he get? and what happens then? can he be kicked off by a concensus of board members? (fingers crossed)
            There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today Chatfield
            Admiral of the Fleet David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty GCB OM GCVO

Comment

Sadly the administering of points is not a democratic process. However I think I have been quite lenient with him/her in the past.
              However enthusaism has never been a suitable alternative for ability or intelligence....

Comment

Working...
              X