Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Airliner Terrorised by Granny

xxxxx
    Last edited by Guest; 22 November 2004, 14:10.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

What were the fighters going to do?

Comment

I'm guessing the fighters were scrambled from Homestead ARB, which is about 20 mi south of me. Surprised I didn't hear them last night, I guess they went over the Everglades instead of closer to the coast (which I'm near). If in fact this was a terrorist trying to hit skyscrapers downtown and they had to bring it down, they could've had a real problem if they couldn't get it over the Everglades-the area is densely populated and would've killed many people.
      "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

xxxxx
        Last edited by Guest; 22 November 2004, 14:11.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

I forgot to mention this in my first post, but I had originally read this story (with a link with more info on this story) on another board-the woman wasn't even arrested. She apparently just hit the FA, didn't even injure them. Assaulting an FA is a FEDERAL CRIME, yet FBI fell for the "she's just a harmless old woman" thing.
          "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Only in America........:D :D :D :D :D :D

(MOD: Guess what I edited this for?)
            Last edited by FMolloy; 29 November 2003, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
            X