Bargain alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain alerts

Its about time that we had a thread to save us all a few bob's with the times that are in it. The RDFRA's facebook page put a link up to these guys www.ledpowerhouse.com with a coupon for 15% off, the coupon is YZTCX22011 if you fancy a shiny new gucci torch.

Great stuff... but if they spent more time informing their members of what they're doing to pressurise the DOD into sorting out the VFM or at least to get more information on the future of the RDF, instead of offering freebies, coupons, thanking the AC and the CG for missions and posting information on youtube DF related videos... id be happier.
    "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
    "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
      Great stuff... but if they spent more time informing their members of what they're doing to pressurise the DOD into sorting out the VFM or at least to get more information on the future of the RDF, instead of offering freebies, coupons, thanking the AC and the CG for missions and posting information on youtube DF related videos... id be happier.
      I take it you have communicated same ?
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

If you want to pay ten euro a month and get free calls and texts to all networks, try this crowd, www.48months.ie, You're supposed to be 18-22, but i won't tell..........

Details here.......

O2's parent company Telefónica has launched a new standalone operator called '48' that will focus on the 18 to 22 year-old marketplace. The new operator will offer unlimited calls and texts to any other operator for €10 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
          I take it you have communicated same ?
          Yes indeedy.
          "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
          "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

As posted in fitness thread:

Tis the time of the year lads. Put down the tin of quality street and get on your feet! The lovely men and www.maximuscle.ie and www.maxifuel.ie have given a discount code to all members of the DF.

For €10 off for any order over €30...(anyone using this code will also get a free shaker, and protein / energy bar samples)

Use the code DFMM10 at the checkout, go to your basket scroll down the page on the right hand side there is an option to enter in the code.

EDIT: For our UK friends unfortunately its a ROI offer only :(
            "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

20% online sale great outdoors starting tonight, meindl north face etc

see http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....sknejQJA%3D%3D
              Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X