• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Aer Corps book

Just bought the new Aer Corps book titled

' The Irish Air Corps Celelbrates 100 Years of Flight '

Priced 20 euro and available at Easons.

Some lovel photos....well worth the money.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Got that too! I agree with hptmurphy. Its in aid of 3 charities, 2 of which are Defence Forces Charities according to the Air Corps GOC.

I found it a bid saddening looking at all the aircraft that we have bought in recent years. Its funny that they bought loads years ago (e.g. between 1970 and 1980 they bought nearly 40 and between 1990 and 2000 they bought just 6 including the Garda and Gov jet) and now they are making such a big deal out of those 8 PC 9's (and the Mowags needless to say). I mean it's not like the government had any money to spare years ago anyway, but they could now.

Comment

The situation in Ireland between 1970 - 1980 is different than our situation now. You could say that the government spending is in harmony with the current political situation.

I wouldn't I think the have reigned in our spending too much.

Comment

Bulldemboots!, its worse than you think! The Air Corps did NOT buy the Garda aircraft. They were bought by the Dept of Justice. They are owned by Garda, but are on the Military Refister.

Comment

Which easons did you buy it in?
          Fail to prepare....prepare to FAIL!

Comment

I really wish people would stop saying AER Corps. It is after all, AIR Corps.

The ER is used by Aer Lingus and Aer Rianta.

Comment

Tucco - You must be on a serious campaign to stamp out the incorrect spelling! Which message board will you hit next!
              Keep the speed up...!

Comment

Working...
              X