Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Patrick (Jimmy) WALSH late C.Q.M.S. Cathal Brugha Barracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Patrick (Jimmy) WALSH late C.Q.M.S. Cathal Brugha Barracks.

The death has occurred of James Patrick (Jimmy) WALSH of Captains Road, Dublin

WALSH (Dublin) April 19, 2013, (suddenly) at St. James's Hospital, James Patrick (Jimmy), Captains Road and late C.Q.M.S. Cathal Brugha Barracks, Rathmines and Buildings Office, Trinity College, Dublin.

Beloved husband of Maria and loving father of Keith, Neil, James and Aoife; sadly missed by his loving wife, sons, daughter, sisters, sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews and a very large circle of friends.

May He + Rest in Peace +

Reposing at home on Tuesday, from 3pm to 8pm. Funeral on Wednesday after 10 am Mass in St. Agnes's Church, Crumlin Village to Mount Jerome Cemetery. Family flowers only please.
    May he + Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

May Jesus have mercy on his soul. RIP

Comment

Rest In peace
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

+ Rest In Peace +
        "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis.
          “The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards.”
          ― Thucydides

Comment

Working...
          X