Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This can't be bad

Found on franks site, good news;
    Aircraft, Helicopter, Train, Engines, Ship, Swiss Air Force, Zurich Airport, Pilatus Aircraft, Pilatus PC-24, Pilatus PC-12, Spotter, Hubschrauber, Lokomotiven, Triebwagen, Schiffe, Schweizer Luftwaffe, Zürich Flughafen, Pilatus Flugzeugwerke, BizJets
    "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
    Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Not bad, not bad at all
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
    http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

thanks turkey,

looks great as my new desktop background!!
      :D
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Could somebody post a copy of this, I'm behind a firewall that does not allow me to access that site......

Thks,
        IAS

Comment

Comment

Frank will love you for that....Very Nice colours.....
            Air Superiority Grey perhaps?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

looks the business!!:D

Comment

Nice plane, where do the missiles go? :D
                "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Looks really well, colour scheme looks well. Obviously training is there main role, what other roles will they have? - are they replacements for the Fouga's Light Strike Sq? will they carry much weapons anytime? and finally I heard that that these aircraft will train recuits for future jet aircraft we drastically need to patrol our airspace, is that true, are these a taster for what is to come?

Would be nice to see something of the Silver Swallows once again, taking on the Red Arrows!

Comment

they certainly have an airforce look about them with there colour scheme..

Comment

Finally we can really take on those blasted BF-109s!

Seriously though its a nice colour scheme, shame it can't be shared with some operational Combat or tactical aircraft.
                      "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

If i remember rightly,delivery of these aircraft should be any day now....The swiss said march,and they are not exactly known for their poor timekeeping..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X