Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCG chooses CASA

Looks like te AC's trip to the US last year did the trick:

"The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

What trip?
    Meh.

Comment

There was a promotional trip to the US undertaken some time ago by the AC on behalf of EADS (don't have the exact date). It was written up in An Cosantoir, I have the article at home somewhere.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

students at the US special warfare centre have been using the casa for airborne insertion for some time.Im not sure if its army aviation or USAF support.
        When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow.
        All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how

Comment

More details of the USCG Deepwater programme can be found HERE

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

This further proves my theory that the Irish Air Corps and Navy are secretly aligned with the US Coast Guard. :D
            "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Shh....its a secret!
              C253 flew stateside in February 2001, taking from Baldonnel a route through Keflavik,Iceland,(812nm), St Johns, Newfoundland(1392nm), Bangor, Maine(688nm), and on to Dulles,Virginia(521nm). The write up of the trip can be found in An Cosantoir of Sept 2001(though some pages in my copy have July-August on them)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
              X