Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-9M arrival news coverage

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know that I was told TV3 news at 5.30pm today should have good goverage of the PC-9's arrival at Baldonnel.

Regards,

Frank.
    IrishAirPics.com - Your source for thousands of Irish Aviation Photographs
    http://www.irishairpics.com

is it possible to view said report online?
    "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

I think the press coverage was complete sh*te,I cant get it on the RTE website and the RTE TV news stuck it at the end of the main news. Typical indicator of the publics knowledge about our air corps.
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

The tabloids seem to have ignored it some mentioning it at the end of a story on ministers car being involved in a minor accident afterwards.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

pull the lever please

You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus
            I think the press coverage was complete sh*te,I cant get it on the RTE website and the RTE TV news stuck it at the end of the main news. Typical indicator of the publics knowledge about our air corps.
            I have to agree, I watched TV3's coverage at 5.30 and RTE at six. Utter crap. RTE was marginally better by showing air to air pics of the three PC-9s in formation and a few ground to air, as one of the PC-9 broke away and did some aerobatics over Bal.
            Keep the speed up...!

Comment

Where is DublinMick in all of this, id like his opinion on this... the Star wasnt much better.
              "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
              "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

xxxxx
                Last edited by Guest; 22 November 2004, 16:00.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

marchettis will most likely stay and be a stepping stone for the pc-9m for a while.

Comment

not sure what happening the marchettis but cadets are goin straight on the pc-9, along with simulator training
                    "ya might wanna raise your gear."

Comment

10,000 hrs completed

Flight and ground crew. Also picured is the recently appointed General Officer Commanding the Air Corps, Brig Gen Paul Fry (3rd from left, front row)

Comment

Working...
                      X