Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR Cathal Brugha parade night

What happened to it?

Went a few weeks ago and it wasn't on. Is it back yet? I heard there was a building refurbishment involved, what of it?
    If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

They have moved to Monday nights

Comment

They have moved to Mondays, also Monday week will probably be their last parade night this year. They will probably be back on the 15th or 22nd of January if past performance is anything to go by.
      No Beast so fell that knows no pity,
      No Beast am I, For I know no pity...

Comment

there back to tues nights now..
        Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Monday nights for the near future, 29th Nov last parade nite, back Jan 18th.
          Folks don't post details u don't know, it only confuses the masses.

Comment

Went a few weeks ago and it wasn't on. Is it back yet?

Slacker, get the terms right, we're no longer a mickey mouse outfit,
            we're a semi-operational unit that never stops.
            If you attended regularly you'd know whats going on.

Comment

Sorry HF, due to certain commitments/conditions I can't talk of here I couldn't go.
              Hence the question above.
              Last edited by Slacker; 19 November 2004, 02:45.
              If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

Have you tried ringing them?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Can't say I have/haven't Goldie, risk identifying myself.

Oh, and HF, Re: the PM, no hard feelings mate! See you (hopefully) after xmas break
                  Last edited by Slacker; 21 November 2004, 22:34.

-Me.

Comment

Working...
                  X