New Captain For Niamh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Captain For Niamh

Lt Cdr Jim Shalloo recently took over command of L.E. Niamh from Lt Cdr Gerry O Flynn,who heads back to Haulbowline for a Command and Operations job.
    Niamh is due to be in Limerick for the weekend. Can anybody verify this?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

sang to the the tune of Chim Chiminee fromm Mary Poppins

Jims Gemini

Jims Gemini........

Jim...Jim... Shampoo

remember him as the guns on the Emer many light years ago.Had a nicely shaped cap...but i know CPO Chris McMahon did that for him.Tall blonde, freckles.........looks like something out of Charlie Brown.

Best of luck Jim...not a bad bloke from memory.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

For the residents of the P.R.o.C, L.E.Niamh is currently in Cobh,and will be open to the public all weekend. Anyone thnking of heading down that way give me a shout and I'll try to get you a "proper" tour.(Jackeens need not apply)
      :flagwave:

Comment

That's alright, Goldie, I can get a senior officer to get me a tour.
        Cobh is a great place to visit, but who would want to live there!!!!!!!!
        :D :D :D :flagwave: :D :D :D
        "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
        Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
        Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

A senior officer may be able to give you a tour,but he wont know what anything is for:-patriot:

I agree about the cobh thing tho..I live up the road myself..on the "mainland":flagwave:

Comment

Working...
          X