(Liberia) Irish Soldiers on Sky News Ireland tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Liberia) Irish Soldiers on Sky News Ireland tonight

Sky News Ireland at 7pm and 10pm are running a short interview on Irish soldiers serving with the UN in Liberia because of the the presidents visit there yesterday.

Just thought I would post that in case anyone wanted to watch

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up.
    It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Was a news item on RTE News At 9 last night aswell. The 3 lads interviewed seemed
      almost surprised when the subject of Xmas was brought up....
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

McAleese tells troops to enjoy Christmas

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Thanks, Goldie, that's the one I saw last night....
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Christmas Messages on Sky News

Sky News running Christmas messages from the boys in Liberia every night this week. Saw a few last night.

Comment

Working...
            X