Aviation Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Magazine

Am i was in Easons yesterday and i came across the New Airlines Monthly or whatever it's called, you know it, it's the civillian airlines version of Air Forces Monthly, anyhow as i looke through the first few pages guess what i saw, you guessed it it was an artists impression of the New Air Corps PC-9M, and it's in DPM colours and looks really crappy to be honest, the AC Roundel is in High Viz and also if im 100% Certain, it had high viz Wing tips and nose but it was definately the Air Corps PC-9M and that is going to be the new Colour Scheme for the Air Corps.

I must say that the Colour looks really crappy, but have a look for yourself, i personally think that DPM doent suit it atall, it would look way better in Air Force Grey like what you get on F-15.F-16 Aircraft.

Anyhow go into Easons and judge for yourself

I saw it myself yesterday as well and thought the same but I heard that they will be a grey colour.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
    http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Anyone actually buy it and Scan the Picture
      Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

Why don't you go injto Easons and just look it's in the news section of AFM
        "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

You could even buy the bloody thing, Easons do have to make a profit you know.

Comment

Saw that photo in this month's AFM.
            It's a crappy colour scheme alright. I know it's only a computer generated image, but it looks like somebody went mad with a green aerosol can - blotches of green all over !

Low-viz grey gets my vote
            IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

My Bad

Sorry guys my Bad it was actually AFM, Sorry:-patriot:

Comment

It's like vomit on a traffic cone, whats the point of camo with flourescent tips anyway?
                "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
                X