New bid to net 'killer' of UN heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bid to net 'killer' of UN heroes

So the suspect is driving an Ice Cream van in Dearborn Michigan , about 4 or 5 hrs drive from me here in Chicago .
    Any members intrested in a visit to Chicago and some site seeing in Michigan to get a close up look of an Ice Cream van and it's owner .
    And if so could you's bring along a few Hurley sticks, as my last one got broken a few months ago and I need a few replacements .
    Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

and what were you doing with it that it got broken...and I won't believe for one minute you were playing hurling
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Laners
      So the suspect is driving an Ice Cream van in Dearborn Michigan , about 4 or 5 hrs drive from me here in Chicago .
      Any members intrested in a visit to Chicago and some site seeing in Michigan to get a close up look of an Ice Cream van and it's owner .
      And if so could you's bring along a few Hurley sticks, as my last one got broken a few months ago and I need a few replacements .

im actually planning on going to Dearborn in August, Ill bring over the sticks need a sliothar or two? Ill bring some over as well. Practicing groundstrokes and all that...

(and apparently Dearborn is the armpit of America...)
      Last edited by Steamy Window; 2 June 2005, 13:14.
      "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Working...
      X