Looking to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join

Hi lads, i'm 23 and sent out the army recruit form last week.Do ya know how long it'll take to get back to me?Also could you fill me in on the Rewarding aspects of army life or even any experience at all.Cool that i found thisa board.

The army is very much what you make it. You can either sit on your arse and do nothing or you can make it a very rewarding career. The choice is yours.

The rewarding aspects are many. But be forewarned, so are the aspects of the army that will piss you off.

The best advice I think i can give you is to be adaptable. If say for example you get posted to an Inf unit, don't be afraid to look at other corps courses to advance yourself.

Soldiering is an honourable profession, and I wish you the best of luck in it.

In hindsight I would say the good times outnumbered the bad, and I have 11 years experience to think back on. If I had to do it all again I would, and anyone who can say that about any job after 11 yrs is a fairly good advertisement for the job

Comment

Working...
    X