Cpl Roy Slattery RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpl Roy Slattery RIP

It has just being announced that a young corporal RDF medic has had his life support machine turned off about an hour ago.

He was in Cork university hospital following an accident involving a vehicle in the early hours of sunday morning

Corporal Roy Slattery of 3 Field medics had been on attachmnet to 3 Cav for the past six months.

RIP
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

May he rest in peace...
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rip
        I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

r.i.p.
          Last edited by Bam Bam; 20 July 2005, 23:35.
          It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rip
              Last edited by FMolloy; 21 July 2005, 00:11.
              "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
              "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

R I P.
                Last edited by FMolloy; 21 July 2005, 00:12.

Comment

He was on my NCO's Course in Tralee in 2000. A sound chap, my thoughts are with his family and friends!
                  May he rest in peace
                  Last edited by FMolloy; 21 July 2005, 00:12.
                  cheers

Comment

Rip

Comment

may he rest in peace,please god he gets a proper send off.
                      Sad to see a comrade pass away.

Comment

Roy will be sadly missed by all who knew or met him. He kept us all laughing during His Pots course in 2001 on Bere island. The day he was punished for losing his gasplug by being forced to wear the steyr inside his jacket was taken by him with typical good humor.

I doubt there is a unit in the southern brigade who has not had him as their medic at some time. Spoke to him last myself on Paddys day, he was only half drunk...

I'll miss him. Mortar courses will never be the same again.

Rest in Peace roy.
                        Last edited by FMolloy; 21 July 2005, 00:13.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Rip
                          If I tell you, I'll have to kill you,
                          If I kill you I'll have to eat you.
                          So, any questions?

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends.
                            May he rest in peace
                            I dont have an alcohol problem, im just a social butterfly

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
                              X